My First Blog Award
A while back my friend Dianne gave me a Brillante Weblog Diamond Award on her website Dianne’s Dishes. Thanks, Dianne! Because of how my September turned out, I never did get around to passing it along per the instructions. But there’s no time like the present.
Here’s how it works:
1. When you receive a diamond, make a post about it on your blog.
2. Name the blogger who gave you the diamond.
3. Award the diamonds to seven other bloggers.
4. Link to the bloggers you award.
5. Go tell them that you’ve given them a diamond award.
Seems simple enough, but heavens do you know how hard it is to narrow it down to seven? I read about 100 times that many blogs on a weekly basis. I look forward to reading every one’s blog entries because it keeps me posted with what’s going on in their lives or keeps me updated on a subject I love. I even discovered that some of my choices aren’t listed on my right side bar navigation, which my regular readers might not know about some of these. Consider this my opportunity to introduce you to my little corner of the blogosphere. In no particular order, here are my diamond blogs…
- Home is Where Brent and Rachel Are (this one is about to go private, so catch it while you can)
- Rob and Kathryn
- Gulick News
- The Free-Range Monkey
- Tiff’s Thoughts
- Wrighting Chinese
- Watch with Kristin
Ok. There you have it. Aren’t you proud of me for not putting on blog on there that related to sports specifically?!?! I could do a whole other list of 7 for that…definitely!