Just so you’re not worried…the three of you who read my blog regularly.
- I haven’t jumped off a cliff following the Colts’ week 1 loss to the Bears although I thought about pushing a couple of the players off one.
- I haven’t kidnapped my nephew so that I can spend all of my time with him though that sounds a whole lot better than what I’ve been up to this week.
- I haven’t gone down in a plane crash on my way back from Florida.
- I haven’t detoured to Tuscaloosa to tell Nick Saban I told you so about how uninspiring Alabama would play against Tulane.
- I haven’t been tapped to be on the Vince Young search team for the NEXT time he goes missing.
- I haven’t been practicing my hallelujah chorus over Tom Brady’s injury. Quite the contrary. I’m actually bummed he’s out for the year. It makes the Colts/Pats game much less worthy. I’m guessing that Chiefs player didn’t have TB on his fantasy team.
No…none of those things are correct. I have, however, been sidelined with a nasty sinus infection. Once I am well…the blog will be flowing with new material because I’ve got tons to say and millions (yes, millions) of pictures to show you from the cutest 1 year old’s birthday party EVER. Let’s just say that cake didn’t stand a chance once Lincoln got a hold of it.
More later. I gotta go take some more medication!